Notice: rest_validate_value_from_schema was called incorrectly. The "type" schema keyword for list can only be one of the built-in types: array, object, string, number, integer, boolean, and null. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/pluspre1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311
Key features of the Plusprep GMAT Training Program
- Continuous mentoring by 99 percentile instructors.
- Curriculum that address all conceptual and strategic skills that are required to succeed on the GMAT.
- Small batch sizes to promote high levels of interaction and personal attention.
- Unlimited one-on-one doubt clarification sessions.
- Abundant practice content and full-length tests.
- Average score improvement of 200 points*
- Score improvement guarantee
- 25% students with 720+ Actual GMAT scores.
Register for a Free GMAT Class with our 99 percentile Instructors.
“What impressed me most about Plusprep GMAT training?
1. The flexibility in attending GMAT classes. Even if you miss out on a class or two, the faculty will be more than happy to take the class again for you, and some times even schedule a class just for you. The attention they pay to each student is stupendous.
2. Huge online database. Yes, you read that right. Online study material is ample and really helps in preparations. In addition to the latest GMAT Official Guides, video samples of classes, presentations with real time analysis makes it a worth while experience.
3. Personal GMAT Training sessions. Every time I asked for it, I got it. That’s how they treat each student!”
GMAT training Program features
60 Hours of classroom or Online Training
The GMAT training program comes with 60 hours of training, this covers every aspect of the GMAT strategy and theory modules. The 60 hours only include the actual number of ‘classroom’ hours and is not inclusive of the additional support you will receive as part of the program.
Official GMAT prep Study Material
The best resources available for the GMAT are the official guides. We, therefore, provide the official guide including the verbal and quant official guides as part of the curriculum. This of course is excluding Plus Prep’s own study materials, portal and worksheet.
Online Student portal
Our GMAT training comes with an online portal includes 11 full length simulated mock tests, over 1000 practice questions in a GMAT like platform, 10 sectional tests each for Verbal and Quant, and over 50 hours of review videos. These are of course in addition to the course-books and worksheets we provide as part of the classroom / online program.
As part of the preparation program, you will also receive access to advanced level GMAT practice questions in a simulated environment as well as abundant resources to help you learn critical concepts and strategies that will be invaluable on test day.
Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions
We believe that our job is done with a student only when they have taken the test and received higher scores. We, therefore, provide unlimited support – face to face, and online – to our students until the day of the test!
A very important factor to create a high quality learning experience is small and manageable batch sizes. This ensures that students get a lot of one on one interaction with the teachers and the teachers can provide more customized solutions inside a class. We also have state of the art smart classroom to provide one of the most sophisticated learning experiences.
GMAT training delivered by industry leading faculty
Our teachers have at least 8 years of experience each, teaching their respective specializations. They are also people who have been academic heads and master trainers over the years in some of the biggest education companies. We also select only the most competent trainers – those with a 99 percentile score!
Complimentary TOEFL or IELTS Coaching
We extend out IELTS and TOEFL programs free of cost to all our students!
- Free University Shortlisting for test-day,
- Score Improvement Guarantee
I want to score a 720+
Neelabh Rai’s GMAT and Admission Services experience with Plusprep
- The flexibility in attending classes. Even if you miss out on a class or two, the faculty will be more than happy to take the class again for you, and some times even schedule a class just for you. The attention they pay to each student is stupendous.
- Huge online database. Yes, you read that right. Online study material is ample and really helps in preparations. In addition to the latest GMAT Official Guides, video samples of classes, presentations with real time analysis makes it a worth while experience. A set of 8 mock tests and hundreds of sectional and topic-wise tests are included to cement your trajectory.
- Personal Training sessions. Every time I asked for it, I got it. That's how they treat each student. Whether you have concerns about the syllabus covered or want to discuss weak areas, you shall be attended to.
Karthik Gowda’s GMAT and Admission experience with Plusprep
Gautham’s GMAT experience
Selected GMAT Prep Articles
About the GMAT
The Graduate Management Admission test is the world’s most recognised and reliable standardised test for MBA . All the top Business Schools require a GMAT score of about 720 or a 85 percentile score.
Though a 720 is very much achievable, most can’t reach such scores without consistent and strategic preparation. To give you an example the average GMAT scores of most Indians is around a 550 or a 50 percentile. The test is sort of like a mental marathon; it’s almost 4 hours long and requires you to be able to make clear decisions for the entire period.
The key areas of competencies that the GMAT tests are the ability to think critically, recognise underlying patterns and focus on important details among the myriad of other distracting details presented.
Read more GMAT prep articles here.