Enquire PTE training Options
Our PTE Academic Training Program with Score Improvement Guarantee comprises of
– Official Study materials
– 40 Hrs of classroom training
– 1-1 Doubt clearing sessions..
– Extra sessions if its required as per your need..
– 44 Mock tests
– 30 hours of refresher videos
– Hundreds of simulated practice questions
– Score Improvement Guarantee*
– 1 Year course validity.
– Our trainers are some of the best in the industry with 8+ years of teaching experience each (That’s about 10,000 teaching hours each!).
– Our trainers have 99%ile scores (or comparable band scores) in their respective specializations.
– Our trainers go through rigorous classroom management and delivery training to ensure highest quality in student interaction, mentoring and content knowledge.
– Our batches are no more than 10 students large to ensure high levels of student-teacher interaction
– All our content is based on official resources, so there is no double guessing on your part on whether the questions you are working on will be reflective of actual test day.
– Each student is provided a tailor-made study plan; progress is assessed continually until day of the test with feedback and additional support provided pro-actively at every step of your preparation.
About the PTE Academic Test
Know everything about our PTE Academic Training
The PTE is a computer based test, in which all components of reading, writing, listening and speaking is administered in a single three-hour test session. The main parts of the test are speaking and writing (together), listening and reading. There are twenty different question formats, ranging from multiple choice through to essay writing and interpreting information.
PTE Academic assesses real-life, academic English. This means that you will hear excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. On the PTE you will hear a range of accents, from British and American to non-native speakers. The PTE is scored from 0-90; any score above a 70 is considered a good score.
PTE Video Series
Sukhjeet Singh’s PTE Experience
88 out of 90 PTE
Want to get a 80+ on the PTE?
Selected Prep Articles
- IELTS Grammar ExerciseModal verbs: possibility We use must, may, might, could, couldn’t and can’t when there is some evidence, information or belief that something is probably or possibly true (or not true). The modal verb we choose depends on the strength of the evidence we have to support our ideas.…
- IELTS Test Dates 2022- IndiaIELTS is the gateway to some of the best universities in the world and millions of students from around the world take the test every year. IELTS General is also a primary requirement for immigration to many countries. IELTS test…
- High Frequency Words in IELTS ListeningGet an edge by knowing the most frequent words that appear in IELTS Listening test 1. Commonly Repeated IELTS Words : Commonly Repeated IELTS Words : Continents South America, North America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Antarctica. 2. Commonly Repeated…
- IELTS tips for success – A to ZKnow the A to Z IELTS tips that will help you set up your prep the right way to attain your desired IELTS band score! IELTS TIPS: A to Z A: Ask In your IELTS speaking task if you are…
- GRE words through Etymology: TimeOne of the biggest challenges that you may face during prep is building GRE vocabulary. These are high complexity GRE words that refer to abstract concepts. Learning them, therefore is quite challenging if not done right. As a rule of…
- 5 Grammar Rules that every test taker must knowExams such as the GMAT, SAT and CAT can be quite tricky in the way they test English Grammar Rules in their Verbal Ability Sections. The fact is that some English grammar rules can be un-intuitive and misused frequently by…
Free Resources: Click Here