About PTE Academic Test
Know everything about our PTE Academic Training
The PTE is a computer based test, in which all components of reading, writing, listening and speaking is administered in a single three-hour test session. The main parts of the test are speaking and writing (together), listening and reading. There are twenty different question formats, ranging from multiple choice through to essay writing and interpreting information.
PTE Academic assesses real-life, academic English. This means that you will hear excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. On the PTE you will hear a range of accents, from British and American to non-native speakers. The PTE is scored from 0-90; any score above a 70 is considered a good score.
Sukhjeet Singh’s PTE Experience
88 out of 90 PTE
Want to get a 80+ on the PTE?
Plus Prep PTE Academic Training Program
- Official Study materials
- 40 Hrs of classroom training
- 1-1 Doubt clearing sessions..
- Extra sessions if its required as per your need..
- 14 Mock tests
- 30 hours of refresher videos
- hundreds of simulated practice questions
- Score Improvement Guarantee*
- 1 Year course validity.
Why Study with us?
- Our trainers are some of the best in the industry with 8+ years of teaching experience each (That’s about 10,000 teaching hours each!).
- Our trainers have 99%ile scores (or comparable band scores) in their respective specializations.
- Our trainers go through rigorous classroom management and delivery training to ensure highest quality in student interaction, mentoring and content knowledge.
- Our batches are no more than 10 students large to ensure high levels of student-teacher interaction
- All our content is based on official resources, so there is no double guessing on your part on whether the questions you are working on will be reflective of actual test day.
- Each student is provided a tailor-made study plan; progress is assessed continually until day of the test with feedback and additional support provided pro-actively at every step of your preparation.
Free Resources: Click Here