Everything you need to know about the IELTS program
The International English Language Testing System comes in two flavours: IELTS General and IELTS Academic.
The IELTS general is intended for individuals who wish to emigrate to a English speaking country for work or other reasons. The IELTS academic is intended for students who wish to pursue higher education abroad.
The IELTS has four sections: reading, writing, listening and speaking; and is conducted over two days. With reading, listening and writing conducted one day and speaking conducted on another day. The scoring on the IELTS is on band scores of 0-9 for each section. A score of 7 is considered a good score.
The predominant difference between IELTS and the other tests is that it is a paper based test (for reading, writing and reading) and involves speaking to a human examiner (speaking) as opposed to a completely computer based testing system on PTE and TOEFL.
Basim Basheer’s Admission and IELTS Success Story
I totally recommend Plus Prep to all those who are looking to study or emigrate abroad! The entire study atmosphere was helpful throughout and a big cheer to the effort they put in.
Secured Admit into University of Windsor
Sulfeeq’s IELTS experience
Arpitha’s Plusprep Experience
Plusprep has made me more confident about my abilities and I can surely recommend them to anyone who wants to go abroad for studies or emigration.
University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Want to get a 7+ on the IELTS?
Plus Prep IELTS Coaching program
- 36 Hrs of training.
- Study materials
- 1-1 Doubt clearing sessions..
- Extra sessions if its required as per your need..
- 14 Mock test( 6 will be sent along with online portal which also has sectional tests)
- Score Improvement Guarantee or Money Back*
- 1 Year course validity.
Plus Prep Advantage
- Our trainers are some of the best in the industry with 8+ years of teaching experience each (That’s about 10,000 teaching hours each!).
- Our faculty have 99%ile scores (or comparable band scores) in their respective specializations.
- Our trainers go through rigorous classroom management and delivery training to ensure highest quality in student interaction, mentoring and content knowledge.
- Our batches are no more than 10 students large to ensure high levels of student-teacher interaction
- All our content is based on official resources, so there is no double guessing on your part on whether the questions you are working on will be reflective of actual test day.
- Each student is provided a tailor-made study plan; progress is assessed continually until day of the test with feedback and additional support provided pro-actively at every step of your preparation.
Schedule a Free Demo with our Faculty and know more about our IELTS Coaching Program.
Access Free Resources: Free Resources