We are extending massive discounts on our GRE online, self paced program to make your GRE prep more accessible.
Enrol now to get access to the complete GRE course taught by expert trainers.
This is a self-paced program that lets you take control of your study schedule.
Progress through each component of the course at your own preferred pace!
The course has over 10 full length adaptive tests and 500+ practice drills and sprints that simulate the actual GRE.
Make your practice test-day like!
Taught by Experts
The course is designed and taught by expert trainers with 99 percentile GRE scores and over 10 years of GRE teaching experience.
Score higher with our expert guidance!
About Plusprep GRE Self-paced
- Complete access to all Concept Videos
- Topic Based Quizzes and Concept Checking Drills
- Complete access to the Advanced Vocabulary Course
- Over 50 hours of pre-recorded concept and strategy video lessons
- Email Support
- Intensive focus on Verbal and Quant
- Focus on AWA Issue and Argument essays
- Over 10 Full length practice tests.
- 80 Plus Sectional tests and quizzes.
- Taught by 99 percentile Instructors
- Unlimited, Lifetime Access!
About the GRE General Test
Grab the course at 80% off!
We will call to confirm your course activation and to guide you on how to start you prep!
Want to know more?
Students Improve by an average of 25 Points on GRE with Plusprep!
Amatya Agarwal’s GRE experience with Plusprep
Amatya Agarwal, GRE 322
Verbal 161, Quant 161
Udesh’s GRE experience
Malavika Vinay’s experience with Plusprep
I searched for the perfect consultants who would help me with my GRE, IELTS and admissions. I had no idea what I wanted to do for my masters, but I found answers for all my questions with Plusprep who were the perfect match. They helped me identify which programs and colleges would best fit me, put me on an extensive GRE and IELTS training program.
They were very welcoming and willing go above and beyond what I expected from them. They helped me fine tune my profile and that helped me get into my dream college at my dream location (Australia).
Watch the full video testimony.
Received admits from:
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Australian National University (ANU)
University of Sydney
University of Melbourne
Monash University (with scholarship)
Vaishnavi’s GRE experience
Shivangi’s GRE and Admission experience
I have joined PlusPrep for my GRE coaching and admission assistance and got score of 326 .They have helped me through the end to end process of applications. Teachers and counsellors are very experienced.
These guys are really awesome! Once again Thanks PlusPrep 🙂
GRE - 326;
University of Cornell
Yagneseni’s GRE experience
"The classes were very innovative; for example, the verbal trainer used very interesting puzzles and games to help teach vocabulary. Even difficult and "boring" topics seemed fun and interesting with the teachers. I owe my 98 percentile on the GRE to Plus Prep!"
Masters in Mechanical Engineering - MIT
Pranay Khattri’s GRE experience with Plusprep
Final decision: UCLA
Samrita’s GRE & Admission Experience – Plusprep
Selected GRE Prep Articles by Plusprep
- Time Speed Distance Questions on QuantWe all know that speed is distance travelled by time taken. The problems of speed usually involves something or someone moving at a constant or average speed, and out of the three quantities (speed/distance/time), we are required to find out the missing one.…
- How to get a perfect score in GRE quant [Complete Strategy Guide]A perfect score in GRE quant (or a 167+) is quite difficult to achieve even if you are currently scoring in the 160 to 165 levels. This is because concept knowledge and practice alone isn’t enough to reach the upper echelons of the…
- Is it possible to prepare for the GRE in one day?Prepare for GRE in one day? “How Absurd!”, you hear your friends tell you. And they may not be wrong: the GRE takes at least a month of diligent preparation for most students. This means they practice, prepare and receive mentorship for over…
- Backsolving: Quantitative Reasoning StrategyBacksolving is a strategic approach to solve quantitative reasoning questions that are composed of numerical value answer options (and not variables). This is a particularly useful strategy since many such questions on GMAT, GRE and SAT arrange these answer options in ascending or…
- GRE Syllabus  – The Complete GuideOne of the first things you should do before you start your GRE preparation is to get completely familiar with the GRE syllabus. This comprehensive guide will address aspects such as question types, sections and scoring mechanism to give you an in-depth understanding…
- Plugging in: GRE and GMAT Quant strategyPlugging in values when there are unknowns in the questions or the answer options is a fairly straightforward strategy that can help you navigate high-complexity questions on the GRE and GMAT Quant sections. Especially those that can send you into a spiral by…
- How to get a 160 in GRE VerbalThe GRE verbal sections are the most daunting for most test takers. Most are consider a 150+ in verbal a worthy goal to attain; yet, a 160 in GRE Verbal (86 percentile1) is very much attainable if you ensure that you approach your…
- MIS (Management Information Systems) in USAMS in MIS is one of the most popular programs in the recent years owing to its ability to offer a highly lucrative career in tech; this article tries to answer all your queries related to MSIS program in the US. What is…
- GRE words through Etymology: TimeOne of the biggest challenges that you may face during prep is building GRE vocabulary. These are high complexity GRE words that refer to abstract concepts. Learning them, therefore is quite challenging if not done right. As a rule of thumb GRE words…