We are making our GMAT online training program completely free, so you can continue your GMAT prep, without interruption, from home.
About the Free GMAT coaching program
- Complete access to all Concept Videos
- Topic Based Quizzes and Concept Checking Drills
- Complete access to Idiom and Grammar Worksheets.
- Email Support for a limited time duration (only for those enrolled to the Free GMAT training program).
- Intensive focus on Verbal
- Focus on AWA Argument essays
Helpful GMAT prep articles
- 5 Reasons why you aren’t able to prepare for the GMATWhy do you always feel that you are not able to keep going when you sit down to prepare for the GMAT ? The quick answer? What you need is structure. Well that seems obvious, but let’s dig a little … Read more
- Time Speed Distance Questions on QuantWe all know that speed is distance travelled by time taken. The problems of speed usually involves something or someone moving at a constant or average speed, and out of the three quantities (speed/distance/time), we are required to find out … Read more
- Backsolving: Quantitative Reasoning StrategyBacksolving is a strategic approach to solve quantitative reasoning questions that are composed of numerical value answer options (and not variables). This is a particularly useful strategy since many such questions on GMAT, GRE and SAT arrange these answer options … Read more
- Plugging in: GRE and GMAT Quant strategyQuant Strategy: plugging in values Avoid messy algebraic equations Plugging in values when there are unknowns in the questions or the answer options is a fairly straightforward strategy that can help you navigate high-complexity questions on the GRE and GMAT … Read more
- Get un-stuck from a GMAT 600 scoreThough a GMAT 600 is not by any means a paltry achievement (a 650, for instance, is a 77 percentile), most want the magical 700+ GMAT score to help them stand-out in the application pool. There are three possible scenarios … Read more
- 5 Grammar Rules that every test taker must knowExams such as the GMAT, SAT and CAT can be quite tricky in the way they test English Grammar Rules in their Verbal Ability Sections. The fact is that some English grammar rules can be un-intuitive and misused frequently by … Read more
- Writing a strong AWA Argument EssayThe AWA argument essay is a mandatory component of both the GMAT and GRE exams. The AWA argument essay is not necessarily considered a selection criteria for admission; yet, a low score can negatively affect your chances of getting into … Read more
- 5 Ways to improve accuracy in Quant SectionsMost of us perceive that the quant sections in SAT, GMAT or GRE are simple. Yet, not many achieve a high level of accuracy in quant sections of these tests. Even-though these tests evaluate you on basic concepts of mathematics … Read more
- How to increase your motivation to learnOne of the biggest reasons people decide to stop preparing for a test or examination is they lose their motivation to learn and that they stop finding the learning experience enjoyable. To make learning enjoyable, it definitely helps if motivation is … Read more